Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. In the last seven days, Patron has traded 13.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Patron has a market cap of $964,945.00 and approximately $1.53 million worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Patron token can currently be bought for $0.0027 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates, IDAX, LATOKEN and Hotbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006393 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.59 or 0.00376066 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019328 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002227 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.12 or 0.01077006 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00208759 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001621 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006274 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Patron was first traded on February 25th, 2018. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 354,464,344 tokens. The official message board for Patron is medium.com/@patronproject. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Patron is patron-influencers.com.
Buying and Selling Patron
Patron can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Hotbit, Exrates, HitBTC, LATOKEN, YoBit and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patron should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Patron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.