REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded 12.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. One REPO token can now be bought for about $0.39 or 0.00007460 BTC on popular exchanges including Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. REPO has a market capitalization of $42.89 million and approximately $29,319.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, REPO has traded down 25.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.63 or 0.00375584 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019282 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $56.45 or 0.01079949 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00208822 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00001618 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006304 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
REPO Token Profile
REPO launched on March 21st, 2018. REPO’s total supply is 356,999,900 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,958,607 tokens. REPO’s official Twitter account is @repo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for REPO is /r/REPOCOIN. REPO’s official website is www.repocoin.io.
REPO Token Trading
REPO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire REPO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy REPO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.