Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 25th. In the last week, Delphy has traded 13.5% lower against the dollar. Delphy has a market capitalization of $3.66 million and $681,420.00 worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Delphy token can currently be bought for $0.0673 or 0.00001224 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, Gate.io and OKEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005525 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.05 or 0.00419472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018327 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.62 or 0.00957601 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00184494 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00007689 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00001337 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Delphy Token Profile
Delphy was first traded on November 8th, 2017. Delphy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,424,577 tokens. The official website for Delphy is delphy.org. Delphy’s official Twitter account is @Delphy_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Delphy Token Trading
Delphy can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Delphy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Delphy should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Delphy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Delphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.