Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 25th. Humaniq has a market capitalization of $2.26 million and approximately $607,530.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Humaniq token can currently be bought for $0.0122 or 0.00000222 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, Upbit and Mercatox. In the last seven days, Humaniq has traded up 7.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005532 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.21 or 0.00422796 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018348 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.45 or 0.00955260 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00184474 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00007668 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000118 BTC.
Humaniq’s genesis date was December 11th, 2016. Humaniq’s total supply is 206,618,753 tokens and its circulating supply is 185,286,753 tokens. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Humaniq is humaniq.com. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Upbit, Bittrex, Hotbit and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.