TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 25th. TrumpCoin has a total market capitalization of $164,362.00 and $161.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, TrumpCoin has traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TrumpCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0249 or 0.00000452 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, YoBit and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00001362 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00019957 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00030477 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00045791 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00001008 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $175.57 or 0.03193002 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00001356 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006914 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00001053 BTC.
TrumpCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. It launched on April 11th, 2016. TrumpCoin’s total supply is 6,604,387 coins. TrumpCoin’s official Twitter account is @trumpcoinww and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TrumpCoin is www.trumpcoin.com.
TrumpCoin Coin Trading
TrumpCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrumpCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrumpCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.