PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One PotCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0142 or 0.00000175 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade By Trade. Over the last week, PotCoin has traded down 24% against the US dollar. PotCoin has a total market cap of $3.16 million and $14,573.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,131.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $236.93 or 0.02915278 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $393.97 or 0.04847503 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $100.13 or 0.01231966 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.81 or 0.01129622 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.38 or 0.00090815 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.00 or 0.00922872 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.39 or 0.00300088 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00022414 BTC.
PotCoin Coin Profile
POT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 222,166,638 coins. The official message board for PotCoin is steemit.com/@potcoin. The official website for PotCoin is www.potcoin.com. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.