Coin Lion (CURRENCY:LION) traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. Coin Lion has a market capitalization of $676,830.00 and approximately $821.00 worth of Coin Lion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Coin Lion has traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar. One Coin Lion token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0210 or 0.00000185 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.51 or 0.00277559 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008834 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.75 or 0.01345619 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00028137 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00124696 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000669 BTC.
Coin Lion Profile
Coin Lion’s launch date was November 3rd, 2017. Coin Lion’s total supply is 159,698,831 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,226,096 tokens. The Reddit community for Coin Lion is /r/Coin_Lion and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Coin Lion’s official Twitter account is @coin_lion. The official website for Coin Lion is www.coinlion.com.
Coin Lion Token Trading
Coin Lion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coin Lion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coin Lion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coin Lion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coin Lion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coin Lion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.