Coinlancer (CURRENCY:CL) traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 13th. One Coinlancer token can currently be bought for about $0.0148 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Mercatox. In the last seven days, Coinlancer has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar. Coinlancer has a market capitalization of $1.18 million and approximately $153,197.00 worth of Coinlancer was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $664.16 or 0.05912539 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00035961 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000167 BTC.
Coinlancer is a token. Its launch date was October 6th, 2017. Coinlancer’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,619,229 tokens. Coinlancer’s official message board is medium.com/@coinlancer. Coinlancer’s official website is www.coinlancer.io. Coinlancer’s official Twitter account is @Coin_Lancer and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Coinlancer Token Trading
Coinlancer can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Mercatox and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinlancer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coinlancer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Coinlancer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coinlancer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinlancer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.