Gold Poker (CURRENCY:GPKR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 13th. One Gold Poker coin can now be purchased for $0.0181 or 0.00000160 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. Gold Poker has a market capitalization of $66,358.00 and approximately $3,391.00 worth of Gold Poker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Gold Poker has traded down 21.4% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002940 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.32 or 0.00276385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008835 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $153.02 or 0.01350152 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00027872 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.15 or 0.00124865 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000674 BTC.
About Gold Poker
Gold Poker’s total supply is 4,459,048 coins and its circulating supply is 3,658,048 coins. Gold Poker’s official Twitter account is @GoldPokercoin. The official website for Gold Poker is gold-poker.com.
Buying and Selling Gold Poker
Gold Poker can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gold Poker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gold Poker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gold Poker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gold Poker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gold Poker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.