Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 13th. During the last seven days, Metronome has traded 17.8% lower against the US dollar. Metronome has a market capitalization of $9.65 million and approximately $385,578.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metronome coin can now be bought for $1.04 or 0.00009230 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $50.98, $33.94, $13.77 and $20.33.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.27 or 0.00278363 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008937 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $150.61 or 0.01340761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00028076 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.85 or 0.00123311 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000662 BTC.
Metronome’s launch date was July 24th, 2017. Metronome’s total supply is 11,067,873 coins and its circulating supply is 9,305,749 coins. Metronome’s official website is www.metronome.io. Metronome’s official message board is medium.com/@MetronomeToken. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Metronome
Metronome can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.43, $32.15, $51.55, $24.68, $20.33, $7.50, $10.39, $50.98, $33.94, $13.77, $5.60 and $18.94. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.