Repme (CURRENCY:RPM) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 13th. Repme has a market cap of $194,339.00 and approximately $301.00 worth of Repme was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Repme has traded down 8.8% against the US dollar. One Repme token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Token Store and STEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.31 or 0.00276718 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008840 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.40 or 0.01346743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00027936 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.13 or 0.00124877 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000675 BTC.
Repme was first traded on February 24th, 2018. Repme’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,220,523,483 tokens. Repme’s official Twitter account is @repmeio. The official website for Repme is repme.io. Repme’s official message board is medium.com/@repmedapp.
Repme Token Trading
Repme can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Token Store and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Repme directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Repme should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Repme using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Repme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Repme and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.