ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 13th. ZelCash has a market capitalization of $7.53 million and $365,562.00 worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZelCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00000955 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, STEX and TradeOgre. In the last seven days, ZelCash has traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.89 or 0.01242760 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00037369 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.79 or 0.00271634 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008728 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003294 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005955 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005060 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004655 BTC.
ZelCash Coin Profile
ZelCash (CRYPTO:ZEL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 69,548,750 coins. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZelCash is zel.cash. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash.
Buying and Selling ZelCash
ZelCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZelCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.