Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 11.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 15th. In the last week, Ubiq has traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $6.95 million and $12,517.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001487 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Expanse (EXP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Ubiq (CRYPTO:UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.