Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 19th. One Arcblock token can currently be bought for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002396 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Kucoin, Cobinhood and Gate.io. In the last seven days, Arcblock has traded down 19.2% against the U.S. dollar. Arcblock has a market capitalization of $24.77 million and $5.54 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003063 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.17 or 0.00278113 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009557 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.77 or 0.01494668 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00000881 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00025169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00123579 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000529 BTC.
Arcblock launched on January 6th, 2018. Arcblock’s total supply is 186,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,554,305 tokens. The Reddit community for Arcblock is /r/arcblock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Arcblock’s official Twitter account is @ArcBlock_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Arcblock’s official website is www.arcblock.io.
Buying and Selling Arcblock
Arcblock can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, LBank, CoinBene, DDEX, Gate.io, IDEX, Kucoin, Bithumb, Cobinhood, Huobi, BitMart, Bibox and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arcblock should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Arcblock using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.