Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 25th. Blacer Coin has a market cap of $247.00 and approximately $46.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blacer Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Escodex. Over the last seven days, Blacer Coin has traded 20% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.25 or 0.00561482 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005350 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001575 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Blacer Coin Profile
Blacer Coin (BLCR) is a coin. Blacer Coin’s total supply is 831,616 coins and its circulating supply is 164,249 coins. The Reddit community for Blacer Coin is /r/BlacerCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Blacer Coin is blacercoin.com. Blacer Coin’s official Twitter account is @BlacerCoins.
Blacer Coin Coin Trading
Blacer Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Escodex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blacer Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blacer Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.