Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 25th. In the last week, Contents Protocol has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Contents Protocol has a market cap of $9.97 million and approximately $645,270.00 worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Contents Protocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000036 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $495.58 or 0.04924827 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00047444 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001253 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Contents Protocol Profile
Contents Protocol is a token. It launched on January 19th, 2018. Contents Protocol’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,783,592,023 tokens. Contents Protocol’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur. The official message board for Contents Protocol is medium.com/contents-protocol. Contents Protocol’s official website is contentsprotocol.io.
Buying and Selling Contents Protocol
Contents Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contents Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Contents Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.