DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 25th. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for about $0.0077 or 0.00000077 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, Bancor Network, YoBit and HitBTC. DecentBet has a total market capitalization of $1.46 million and $9,961.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 19.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009999 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.89 or 0.00258862 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.99 or 0.01319598 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00020574 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00095394 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000421 BTC.
DecentBet Token Profile
DecentBet’s launch date was September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,632,973 tokens. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DecentBet is www.decent.bet.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, YoBit and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.