RedFOX Labs (CURRENCY:RFOX) traded 59.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 25th. RedFOX Labs has a total market cap of $1.33 million and $4,199.00 worth of RedFOX Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, RedFOX Labs has traded down 63.5% against the U.S. dollar. One RedFOX Labs token can currently be bought for about $0.0135 or 0.00000135 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50.06 or 0.00498584 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.23 or 0.00131715 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00008088 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00051695 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002844 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000489 BTC.
About RedFOX Labs
RedFOX Labs is a token. It was first traded on April 1st, 2019. RedFOX Labs’ total supply is 1,000,606,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,206,307 tokens. The Reddit community for RedFOX Labs is /r/redfox_labs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. RedFOX Labs’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling RedFOX Labs
RedFOX Labs can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RedFOX Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RedFOX Labs should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RedFOX Labs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RedFOX Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RedFOX Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.