FoldingCoin (CURRENCY:FLDC) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 11th. One FoldingCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges. FoldingCoin has a total market cap of $235,588.00 and approximately $80.00 worth of FoldingCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, FoldingCoin has traded down 4.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,075.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.14 or 0.01770229 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $298.96 or 0.02970924 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $70.40 or 0.00699616 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.53 or 0.00730685 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010524 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00062660 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.70 or 0.00444231 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008976 BTC.
FLDC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Stanford Folding hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 13th, 2014. FoldingCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 778,797,162 tokens. FoldingCoin’s official Twitter account is @FoldingCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. FoldingCoin’s official website is www.foldingcoin.net.
Buying and Selling FoldingCoin
FoldingCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FoldingCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FoldingCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FoldingCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FoldingCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FoldingCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.