IOStoken (CURRENCY:IOST) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 11th. IOStoken has a market capitalization of $332.92 million and $16.00 million worth of IOStoken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IOStoken token can now be purchased for $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, Kyber Network, BigONE and OTCBTC. During the last week, IOStoken has traded 20.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00041933 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $482.06 or 0.04790468 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00027897 BTC.
IOST is a token. It launched on January 20th, 2018. IOStoken’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,400,000,000 tokens. The official website for IOStoken is iost.io. The Reddit community for IOStoken is /r/IOStoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOStoken’s official Twitter account is @IOStoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. IOStoken’s official message board is medium.com/@iostoken.
Buying and Selling IOStoken
IOStoken can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, Bitkub, Koinex, DDEX, Cobinhood, DigiFinex, IDEX, Hotbit, Huobi, Kyber Network, BigONE, Vebitcoin, GOPAX, DragonEX, Bitrue, Bithumb, CoinBene, ABCC, IDAX, BitMart, OTCBTC, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Livecoin, OKEx, HitBTC, Upbit, WazirX, BitMax, Zebpay, CoinZest, Ethfinex and Coineal. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOStoken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOStoken should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOStoken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOStoken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOStoken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.