Utrum (CURRENCY:OOT) traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 11th. During the last seven days, Utrum has traded down 17.9% against the U.S. dollar. Utrum has a total market capitalization of $545,853.00 and $116.00 worth of Utrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Utrum coin can currently be bought for $0.0084 or 0.00000083 BTC on major exchanges including RightBTC, BarterDEX and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.39 or 0.00212612 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.80 or 0.01140808 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0596 or 0.00000592 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00087777 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00017657 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 44.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00025895 BTC.
Utrum’s genesis date was September 17th, 2017. Utrum’s total supply is 216,000,149 coins and its circulating supply is 64,800,139 coins. Utrum’s official website is utrum.io. The Reddit community for Utrum is /r/utrumdotio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Utrum’s official Twitter account is @utrumdotio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Utrum Coin Trading
Utrum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BarterDEX and RightBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Utrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Utrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Utrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Utrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Utrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.